“Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in man and its assessment has long been a part of our public education tapestry.”
DPS Gajraula believes in the fact that today’ child has to be nurtured as future ready global citizen equipped with knowledge, vision, skill and values and is committed to provide quality education to it students to ensure holistic development of it students. Hence besides educating, regular assessment is an integral part of the curriculum.
DPS Gajraula has brought about revolutionary change in its assessment pattern, to keep it abreast with the new pattern introduced by CBSE from the current academic session 2017-18.
CLASSES NURSERY - II
- Academic session is divided into two terms.
- Each term has three monthly assessments.
- Grades will be awarded instead of marks. Some areas of development will be informally assessed.
- Extra-curricular activities will be marked on the basis of overall performance.
CLASSES III - VII
- Entire session is divided into two terms.
- Each term will have periodic tests as well as Half Yearly (Term I)/ Annual (Term –II) examination.
- 50% syllabus will be assessed in each term.
CLASSES VI-VIII STRICTLY AS PER CBSE GUIDELINES
Entire session is divided into two terms.