The School aims at nurturing students to attain the highest standards of excellence in terms of academic performance, conduct, core values and ethos, enabling them to become enlightened citizens of the world. Thus, each dipsite is expected to abide by the rules and regulations laid down by the School. The observance of these rules is a must for the students. In case a student violates the school rules, or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action will be taken by the school against him/her.
- Every student should carry his/her Almanac and Identity card to the school each day.
- The students coming by their private vehicles must ensure that they reach the school before
the arrival bell is rung. No student is allowed to come to school in self driven vehicle.
- It is mandatory for all the students to attend the morning assembly. The movement for the same
should be prompt, orderly and silent.
- It is expected that each student is habitually clean and maintains personal hygiene.
- School uniform develops a sense of belongingness amongst students and brings them together
through their shared dress code. Thus, the students should come to school in proper, neat, and well ironed school uniform. The school uniform is to be worn every day and for all the school functions and educational trips In case of failure to comply with it, the penalty and its
cumulative effect will be borne by the concerned House of the defaulter.
- Non-Sikh boys should get their hair trimmed at regular intervals. No fashionable hair cuts are
permissible. Sikh boys must wear a turban/patka of dark green color.
- It is mandatory for the students to attend the school on the day the school reopens after each
- The students are expected to show good academic performance, moral conduct and behavior.
The school reserves the right to expel any student whose diligence or progress in studies is
steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful for other students.
- The students should respect the school property and no student should damage any school
furniture, scribble on the walls, or in any way damage the belongings of others. The student(s) causing harm/ damage to the school property, will be solely responsible for it. In case of any damage, penalty as deemed fit (inclusive of the cost of the item damaged /repaired), will be
imposed, and the same will be collected within the next three working days.
- A proper leave application must be submitted in writing, duly signed by the parents, to the
Principal, in case of the absence of the child. This should be supported by a medical certificate
of a registered medical practitioner in case of sick leave for more than two days.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infection or a contagious disease would be
allowed to attend the school only after the production of a fitness medical certificate from a
registered medical practitioner.
- No student should damage, disfigure or litter the school vehicles. Any sort of indiscipline in
the school transport may lead to debarring the defaulter from availing the transport facility.
- . Any student selected to represent the school for inter school, CBSE, Sahodaya school
complex, Inter DPS literary / cultural / games / sports competitions) will not be allowed to withdraw his/her name under any circumstances after the submission of consent form.